On May 8, 1921 Michael Niersberger founded the company “Michael Niersberger Zentralheizungen” based near Erlangen in Germany.
After the Second World War a new evolution phase began at Niersberger. In May 1946 the son Max entered the family company with full enthusiasm.
After the death of their parents the brother and sister Max and Gunda Niersberger took over the company and were continuing the tradition of the family business.
In 1975 Robert Niersberger took over the company management and its firm domicile was relocated to the district of Erlangen-Bruck.
In 1977 Rainer Dippold entered the company as the Commercial Director and Jan Kabriel as the Technical Director. In addition to the main commercial activity the both supported the evolution of strategy company position in the market and thanks to their working effort the further expansion came.
In 1987-1991 Niersberger took over step by step the companies Eller & Gutbrod, HLAS Haustechnik Jena, Wärmetechnik Wilkau-Haßlau and Technischer Hauservice GmbH Erfurt.
In 1991 the company Niersberger Elektro GmbH was founded and 1995 ASI Niersberger GmbH was established. The new face of Niersberger took thereby shape. In 1995, Robert Niersberger took leave of the company by selling his shares and Rainer Dippold and Jan Kabriel took over the company management.
After the political turn in 1989 the new market opened up in Eastern Europe. In
After the political turn in 1989 the new market opened up in Eastern Europe. In 1996 Jan Kabriel with Rainer Dippold co-founded the company Niersberger Instalace, s.r.o. based in Benešov.
Jan Kabriel with Rainer Dippold co-founded the company Niersberger Instalace, s.r.o. based in Benešov.
At that time, the Czech Republic became the base location for the expansion into the Eastern Europe.
In 2000 the company in Slovakia in Žilina started up and subsequently in Rumania. In the same time the Russian market opened up. Since 2006 the company is acting on the territory of Russian Federation, since 2009 as the company Niersberger Rus, s.r.o.
Since 2004 the individual companies are part of the Group Niersberger and in this way they are building together a new business structure.
Throughout Europe approximately 210 employees, including many trainees work for the group Niersberger. The staffs tend to all the topics regarding the technical and technological building equipment, building construction and they act in the sphere of renewable energy sources in a reliable, creative and competent manner (biogas and photovoltaic power plant development).
The Niersberger Group is a prestigious company with international ambitions, which is committed to continue its long-standing tradition and to the new markets it comes with pioneering technologies.
The Niersberger Company interrupted its activities on the territory of the Russian Federation in 2017.